On Monday, February 15, 2016, DASH buses will operate on a SATURDAY schedule for the President's Day Holiday. The King Street Trolley will operate on its regular schedule from 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 p.m.
Routes and schedules can be affected by road and traffic conditions. The below maps may sometimes be used during inclement weather.
Visit www.dashbus.com/routes for a list of DASH routes and schedules.
Stay informed during inclement weather:
- Subscribe to DASH Alerts to receive email or text messages notifying you of DASH service disruptions
- Like DASH on Facebook
- Follow DASH on Twitter
- Stay informed by visiting www.dashbus.com before starting your trip
- Call the DASH Customer Service Center at 703-746-DASH (3274)
- Listen to radio or television traffic reports
Winter Travel Tips
- Before you start your trip, visit www.dashbus.com to check for any service or route delays
- Please allow extra time for your commute
- Dress warmly. You may be outside longer than normal
- Do not stand in the street while waiting for a bus
- Use extreme caution when walking on exposed surfaces, including parking lots and station platforms. Never run for a bus or train
- Report any unsafe conditions to a DASH Operator
- Click here for more DASH Safety Tips