On Monday, May 25th, DASH will operate on a Sunday schedule in remembrance of the Memorial Day Holiday. For more information on bus schedules, please visit http://www.dashbus.com/Routes.
ATC Board Meeting Information & Dates
The Alexandria Transit Company is a non-profit corporation organized under Chapter 1, Title 13.1 of the Code of Virginia, for the purpose of providing mass transportation services as a public service corporation. The entire capital stock of the corporation – seven shares at a par value of $1.00 a share – is owned by the City of Alexandria.
ATC is governed by a seven member Board elected annually by the Alexandria City Council, acting in the capacity of the sole stockholders. Members of the Board of Directors serve without compensation. Regular monthly Board meetings are normally held the second Wednesday of every month at Alexandria’s City Hall, 301 King Street, City Council Workroom on the second floor, at 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise posted.
ATC operates under the direction of its Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, Sandy Modell. Ms. Modell is the principal staff advisor to the Board on transit matters.
ATC Board of Directors
- Paul R. Abramson, Chairman
- David H. Kaplan, Vice Chairman
- Yon Lambert, Acting Vice President*
- Emily Baker*
- Kerry Donley
- Stephen Klejst
- Meredith MacNab
- Laura Triggs*
- David "Max" Williamson
* Denotes individual is an employee of the City of Alexandria and serves in the capacity indicated without compensation.
Comments to the ATC Board of Directors may be submitted to the ATC Board Secretary, Alexis Quinn, at email@example.com or by writing to: ATC General Manager, 3000 Business Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22314.
ATC Board of Directors Meeting Dates
Regular public meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month at Alexandria’s City Hall, 301 King Street, City Council Workroom on the second floor, at 5:30 p.m.
2015 Meeting Dates:
- DATE/LOCATION CHANGE: Monday, January 26, 2015: Meeting location at the DASH Facility, 3000 Business Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22314 :: Board Packet Information
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015: Meeting location has been changed to Alexandria’s City Hall, 301 King Street, City Council Workroom on the second floor, Alexandria, VA :: Board Packet Information
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015: Board Packet Information
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
A public hearing on the 2016 ATC Transit Development Program and FY16 Budget will be held on March 11, 2015, at 5:30 p.m., in Room 3000, City Council Work Room, City Hall, 301 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- No significant changes in DASH routes are proposed.
- The base fare will increase by 15¢ to $1.75. The price of the monthly DASH PASS will remain the same at $40.00.
Click Here to view the FY 2016 Transit Development Program.
Paul Abramson, Chairman, Alexandria Transit Company Board of Directors
* As part of the regular ATC Board of Directors’ monthly Board meeting on March 11, the public comment period will focus on DASH’s “Plan Ahead…Pay It Forward” initiative and the elimination of the add value option on DASH buses.
- Wednesday, April 8, 2015: Board Packet Information
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015: Meeting location at the DASH Facility, 3000 Business Center Drive, Alexandria, VA 22314 :: Board Packet Information
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Wednesday, December 9, 2015
* There will be no meetings held in July and August.
2014 Board Packet
2013 Board Packet