Students have several great options for accessing NOVA's Alexandria Campus:
- Direct and frequent service between the campus and King St Metro Station is provided every 10-15 minutes, 7 days a week, by the DASH Line 31. Most Line 31 trips continue into Old Town, ending at the Braddock Rd Metro Station.
- The Metrobus 25B, also stopping on campus, provides service between Ballston Station, Carlin Springs Road, and Mark Center Station, 7 days a week.
- Nearby, the following services are available:
- DASH Line 35, providing service between the Pentagon and Van Dorn Metro, serving all Beauregard St points, operating every 10-15 minutes 7 days a week. The closest stops to campus are at N Beauregard St & Braddock Rd (behind the Schlesinger Garage), or N Beauregard St & Fillmore Ave.
- Metrobus 7A, serving the Shirlington and Fairlington areas, every 15-20 minutes 7 days a week. The closest stops to campus are at N Beauregard St & Braddock Rd (behind the Schlesinger Garage), or N Beauregard St & Fillmore Ave.
- Metrobus 28A, serving stops in Bailey's Crossroads, Seven Corners, and on the Rt 7/Leesburg Pike corridor in Fairfax County, as well as Seminary Rd and Duke St points in Alexandria. This route operates every 12 minutes, 7 days a week, with nearby stops on Fillmore Ave.
- Schedules and information for Metrobus services can be found at www.wmata.com.
- Effective September 5, 2021, all DASH routes are free -- no passes, IDs, or SmarTrip cards needed.