Beginning Saturday, April 30, the DASH Bus mobile app will no longer be supported, updated or available to download.
Passengers may continue to access real-time bus arrival information at dashbus.com/tracker. Mobile users can save this web address on their devices for easy access in a few short steps:
- Open your Safari mobile browser and type dashbus.com/tracker.
- Tap the "Share" icon at the bottom of a page and then tap "Add Bookmark" to create a bookmark.
- If you save a bookmark to the Favorites folder or choose the "Add to Favorites" option, it'll appear in the Favorites list when you open a new tab in Safari.
- Open your favorite mobile browser and type dashbus.com/tracker.
- Click on the vertical three-dot menu icon in the top right corner and select the star, bookmark or add to homepage option that may be available.
With the introduction of the fare-free New DASH Network, the ticketing feature within the DASH Bus app was discontinued, and passengers were encouraged to use all existing passes by September 4, 2021. As a reminder, DASH will not refund any unused passes or tickets purchased on the DASH Bus app.
The DASH Bus app launched as a pilot program in 2019 in collaboration with Moovel to offer convenient mobile ticketing options to DASH riders. Through the app, riders were able to purchase tickets in advance and board their bus without using a fare box. Within its first year of being launched, the app was downloaded 7,000 times and used for more than 35,000 trips.
Scheduled bus arrival information for DASH is available at dashbus.com/schedules.
DASH real-time arrival information is also available from third-party apps.