The Alexandria Transit Company is looking for customer focused individuals for the position of full-time DASH Bus Operator with the following qualifications:
- Excellent and proven customer service skills
- Verifiable and stable work history
- Clean driving record, no suspensions/revocations
- Availability to work 7 days a week, evenings, weekends, and/or split shifts
- Knowledge of the street system in the City of Alexandria or the ability to read and understand maps thoroughly
- Applicants with a Class B CDL with passenger and air brake endorsements from their jurisdiction of residence are preferred.
*Alexandria Transit Company may be willing to train qualified candidates who are able to obtain the CDL license during the training period
Alexandria Transit Company offers a competitive salary and benefits program including:
- $17.00 per hour after completion of training
- Company paid employee health coverage
- Best 401(k) Retirement Plan in our industry
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Performance and attendance incentives
- A fun place to work in a progressive and growing organization
Contact 703-746-DASH (3274) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday for information or an application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.