View our Route Maps and Schedules for more information.
DASH no longer supports the following fare payment options:
DASH Pass Sales. Monthly DASH Pass sales will be discontinued. No passes will be available for September 2021 or any future months.
- The last day to purchase an August DASH Pass through a SmarTrip card or the app is August 13 .
- The last day to purchase a paper DASH Pass is August 13.
- DASH will not issue refunds for unused or partially-used DASH Passes after fares are discontinued on September 5.
DASH Bus App. All ticketing features on the DASH Bus app will be disabled on September 3.
- 31-Day Flex Passes are no longer available for purchase on the DASH Bus app.
- The last day to purchase a 4-Hour Pass (single ride) is September 3.
- DASH will not be issuing refunds for unused passes (including 4-Hour Passes) that have been purchased on the DASH Bus app.
- Plan to use all existing pass purchases in the DASH Bus app by September 4.
SmartBenefits. WMATA SmartBenefits program participants should discontinue allocations to DASH or the DASH Bus app prior to employer deadlines.
Free Student Rides. DASH will not offer the Free Student Ride Program for high school students during the 2021-2022 school year. All rides on DASH will be free!
DASHBUS MOBILE APP
Download our DASHBus app and simplify your commute!
Our user friendly mobile app allows you to view real-time bus arrival information, wherever, whenever! Available now on Google Play and the Apple App Store or click HERE.