DASH is seeking public input on potential service changes for its FY 2024 – FY 2029 Transit Development Plan (TDP). The TDP is an annual document that summarizes any proposed or service changes for the following fiscal year. Potential DASH service changes for FY 2024 include:
- No changes to existing service or fares in FY 2024 Baseline scenario*
- Unfunded Service Improvement Scenario:**
- Increase Sunday service on Lines 33 & 34 from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes.
- Line 31 improvements for better connections from West End to Old Town during middays and weekends.
- Increase Line 32 off-peak and weekend service from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes.
- Additional bus stop improvements for better accessibility and more customer amenities.
*Baseline scenario assumes continuation of I-395 Commuter Choice grant funding for Lines 35 & 36A/B.
**Unfunded improvements would require additional funding through City Council budget process.
You can read the draft FY24 TDP document here.
Written comments may be provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments may also be provided to the DASH Customer Service Center (703-746-3274) or at public meetings.
The deadline for written public comment on the proposed TDP service changes is Friday, April 14.
The public hearing for the proposed FY 2024 TDP will be held as part of the Alexandria Transit Company Board of Directors April meeting on April 12. The meeting will be hosted at DASH’s offices and feature a hybrid attendance option via Zoom. Individuals wishing to provide their feedback during the meeting must be ready to speak when the meeting begins at 5:30 PM. Click here to register to attend this meeting via Zoom.
DASH Community Meeting | March 29, 2023 |7 PM
Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Rvr9kDHiQlmAbcpRPiYVdw
DASH Community Meeting | April 13, 2023 | 5 PM
Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EZoQt04lQXerhmmdiAAkcw
Public Hearing | April 5, 2023 | 5:30 PM
Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_txifaZZoQOy9EevcZkV1Mg
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.