DASH continues seeking public input on potential service changes for its final draft FY 2023 – FY 2028 Transit Development Plan (TDP). The TDP is an annual document that summarizes any proposed or service changes for the following fiscal year. Potential DASH service changes for FY 2023 include:
- Line 33, 34 & 36A/B route changes to serve new Potomac Yard Metro Station.
- Realignment of Line 34 from N. Fairfax to N. Pitt Street in Old Town North. (View FAQs for Line 34 proposed changes)
- Line 30 & 31 improvements for better connections from West End to Old Town.
- Increased Sunday service on Lines 33 & 34 from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes.
- Increased Line 32 off-peak and weekend service from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes.
Written comments may be provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Public comments may also be provided to the DASH Customer Service Center (703-746-3274) or at the public meetings listed below. Translators will be available during both meetings for Spanish and Amharic speaking community members.
The deadline for written public comment on the proposed TDP service changes was Friday, April 22.
VIRTUAL COMMUNITY MEETINGS
May 4, 2022 at 05:30 p.m. EST
Alexandria Transit Company Board of Directors Meeting
Public Hearing begins promptly at 5:30 p.m.
Register in advance for this webinar:
**Complete this short form to provide virtual public comment during the Public Hearing section of the ATC Board of Directors Meeting.
VIEW PREVIOUS COMMUNITY MEETINGS
When: March 22, 2022 5:30 p.m. EST
When: Mar 31, 2022 7:00 p.m. EST
When: Apr 13, 2022 05:30 PM EST
Click the image to view a larger map.