DASH is currently seeking public feedback on the FY 2020 DASH Transit Development Plan, which proposes a fare increase beginning in September 2019 and identifies potential service improvements for the AT-1 and AT-9.
FY 2020 Transit Development Plan. DASH has just released a draft version of its FY 2020 Transit Development Plan, which outlines fare and service changes for the period beginning July 1, 2019. The most significant proposals are as follows:
- Increase the DASH one-way base fare from $1.75 to $2.00, effective September 1, 2019;
- Increase the cost of a monthly DASH Pass from $45 to $50, effective September 1, 2019; and
- Potential service increases on the AT-1 and AT-9 are also proposed, pending funding availability.
The FY 2020 Transit Development Plan is available HERE for review.
To provide feedback on the proposed FY 2020 fare increases and service changes, please use one of the following options:
Public Meetings for DASH FY 2020 Transit Development Plan:
- Wednesday, March 27, 6:30 – 8:00 PM
Armstrong Recreation Center (Formerly Cora Kelly Rec Center)
25 West Reed Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305
Get there using the AT-9, AT-10 or Metrobus 10A, 10B or 10E!
- Thursday, March 28, 6:30 – 8:00 PM
William Ramsay Recreation Center
5650 Sanger Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22311
Get there using the AT-1, AT-2 or Metrobus 7A or 7F!
- Wednesday, April 10, 5:30 PM (Regular DASH Board Meeting)
Alexandria City Hall, Council Work Room, 2nd Floor
301 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Get there using the King Street Trolley or many other DASH routes!
Other Ways to Provide Input:
- Website: www.dashbus.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dashbus
- Twitter: @dashbus
- Phone: 703-746-DASH (3274)
FY20 Draft ATC Transit Development Plan